Moments -- Monday to Sunday Sept 21-27.


It's easier to post pictures every week than it is to post everyday.


September 21st to 27th 2015. 



Monday consisted of school, some homework and then a few laps 'round the track at the park. 


The best part about that run was being able to witness this awesome sunset afterwards.











Tuesday and Wednesday was spent at school or on campus.





This brings us to Thursday, also known as EID-ul-ADHA!!

I didn't want to dress up all fancy so I just re-wore an old but still cute outfit. It was comfier than most of my usual eid outfits. :)




Here is a candle at my grandma's house I decided to take a picture of for some reason. I think I was trying to be artsy.







Here is my outfit for Friday, the day we had a dinner party. 






Saturday was a lazy day. 






Finally, we have Sunday. My brother and I went to the park and played some baseball where I attempted-but miserably failed-to catch the ball. 

The sky was mighty fine though, so that's a plus.



The End. 


Peace, 

L. 


Comments

Popular Posts