MIA? Me? Pshttt.. Not Even

Assalamualykum people of the Internet.

If you haven't already noticed, this blog has been pretty inactive recently. And that my friends, is because for the past few weeks I just let myself drift back into the routine of work and school and studying.

I've been adjusting to this new-old schedule and I've also been doing a whole lot of thinking and not a lot of doing. So I am slowly getting back to updating this blog and hopefully there will be some new Youtube videos as well.

To make up for the absence of updates, I am going to share with you a few pics on this new thing I'm doing called "Moments". This is a project in which I share one moment of my daily routine (I am so going to use this to motivate myself to workout, not gonna lie) along with a picture.

So expect a double post today/night.

Peace,

L.

Comments

Popular Posts