Thoughts on procrastination

Asalamu alaykum,

I am really sad because when I started this blog I meant to be punctual with it and that's not happening.

All I can ever think about lately is how much work I have left to do. It's always looming over my head and it is a horrible way to live life.

It seems the more time I have to finish a task, the longer I procrastinate. Someone once said: You get the most amount of work done in the least amount of time, and I think they might be right.

School and Islamic School have been piling up. Week after week there are assignments and tests and quizzes and there I am not giving a care till the last minute.

And on those rare occasions where I do find myself attempting to finish work before the deadline something usually comes up.

All of this makes me feel incredibly sad and unaccomplished. And I feel so hopeless.

I really wish I could change my work ethics and study habits around. I hope Allah gives me the chance to do so.

Edit October 27, 2017

Still not over this.

Comments

Popular Posts