An Explanation

Assalamualakum.

Hey guys,

So...

Sometimes life gets hard. And sometimes you can't keep up with all the things you said you were going to do.

Winter break just ended and how many blog posts did I put up? None. Nada. Zip. Zero.

And it's funny because I had high hopes for this break. I was going to be productive and get stuff done, and accomplish all sorts of cool things. Of course, that didn't happen.

 I mean I know my mind just needed a break for a bit but I didn't expect just staying at home watching Netflix for the majority of the break. It was fun, yes, but, I wanted to do... more?

And I wrote all the things I wanted to do during the break and everything. The only thing I didn't do was go through with any of it. It was like there was no motivation on my part. Lazy became an all-too familiar feeling.

And now I feel like crap.

Well, let's just see how this whole thing works out.

See you in the next one. InshaAllah.

Peace,

L

Comments

Popular Posts