Tests, Tests and More Tests!

Asalamualaykum you wonderful people!


It makes me happy when I find that people actually view this blog. I guess it just makes me feel like I'm not talking to myself yannow? yeah. Well, this is fun!


But I should mention this week in my life I have named Test Week. Sooooooooooo creative, I know.  Ugh, but seriously I've got a tests attacking me from every angle, and if I'm being completely honest with you I could say that I've never worked so hard in a weekend than I did this past weekend.


I mean seriously I was about to watch the movie version for a book I'm reading in my English class, and I decided against it. I've NEVER done that before. It was crazy. But, I guess when I look back I can revel in the happiness of knowing that I've changed my studying habits for the better!


I also just wanted to say Alhamdulillah (all praise to God), that my first test of the week which was yesterday went well! All the studying really paid off. And now I should go study for tomorrow's test!


Inshallah (God-willing) I do well on the rest of my tests also! If any of you have any tests or exams coming up I pray that you all do well in them too!


Peace,


L.

Comments

Popular Posts