Energetic Deep Thoughts

Hey whaddup double upload???

Awh yeah!

So, I'm pumped. Why? I don't even know. But I'm energetic so let's roll with it!

WOOOOOH!

Alright, so I wanted to share something that happened today.

I was walking past my old high school and encountered feelings of sadness. You know where everyone chills out in the courtyard before school starts and they're all just talking to their friends being all you and teenage-ry and stuff, yeah well that's what the kids at my old high school were doing. And I felt so sad, because I realized I'm never going to experience that again.

My childish years are about to end in a few weeks and it worries me. Like do people just randomly switch from a goofy adolescent to mature and professional adult when the clock strikes twelve on their 18th birthday? I know it's highly unlikely for me to change at all just because my I aged another number, but will the people around me change? Will they expect more from me when I enter adulthood?

....wow. well, that took a turn. One minute I'm all psyched for no reason at all and then I'm sharing my deep thoughts.

Well, I guess you never know what to expect with me.

Peace,

L.

Comments

Popular Posts