Breakfast Waffle Bar



Asalamualaykum lovely readers, 

Hello! Today is my birthday, which means I should probably update my Google plus page on the right side right here -----> 

lol, anyway. 

Recently, my brother bought a waffle-maker machine thing online. That guy loves to buy things online, you don't even know the half of it. But all is well, because I love this waffle-maker almost as much as I love the panini-press he bought a few months ago. You guys don't even understand how happy I am with these two things! They just make every meal that much more better!

So back to the waffle maker. I decided I wanted to have a breakfast bar using the waffle maker. So I had one. This morning. And I made sure to take a lot of pictures. 

Here is how it went down:

We used this waffle machine thing. It's kind of dirty, but oh well. What're you going to do, right?





And then we made some waffle batter from the box. And when I say 'we' I mean my mom. She's a pro at it, since we kind of have waffles or pancakes every Saturday or Sunday. It's a weekend thing.



Next, we poured this goopy batter onto the waffle maker. We also, made sure to spray it with some type of cooking oil spray so the batter wouldn't get stuck onto the machine. 




And then four and a half minutes later, that goopiness turned into this golden-brown deliciousness. 




Of course, we had to put some toppings on these waffles. Here are some that we used.





Next, comes the sauces. Oh, I just love this part. Especially the caramel sauce. Caramel sauce is perfect.






And here my friends, is the finished look. Toppings, sauces and all!





Looks good, doesn't it?

Also, my brother added a scoop of Rolo ice-cream on his! Personally, I like vanilla ice-cream, but we didn't have any, so the Rolo ice-cream will have to suffice. 




All in all, I think the waffle bar was a success! I am definitely going to be having/creating some more in the future InshaAllah! (God-willing). This will be perfect for sleepovers and other such occasions! I can't wait!

You guys should totally try this out too! And let me know how it goes.

Peace, 


Ayesha

Comments

Popular Posts