Spring Lookbook 2016 | hijabisontherun.





Asalamualaykum, may peace be upon you!

My Spring Lookbook for 2016 is finally here. This is my first attempt at a lookbook of any kind so be nice :)

I decided to show you guys one outfit that you can wear three different ways.

Without further delay, let's begin!


LOOK #1: The-floral-I-hang-out-in-gardens-and-love-outdoor-picnics-outift.




I'm wearing a white maxi dress, with a long cardigan that I sewed myself. 




Because the dress is sleeveless, I wore a pink shirt underneath. And I feel like my light grey sparkly hijab tied the whole outfit together. 


LOOK #2: The-comfy-I'm-wearing-a-sweater-made-out-of-blanket-material-and-I-feel-so-cozy-outift.




 Where I live it's still a bit chilly outside, so I decided to borrow my mom's maxi cardigan that is oh so comfy and warm. I like how the brown looked with the plain white dress.


LOOK #3: The-cute-but-casual-I-like-denim-with-dresses-outfit.




 Yet another piece of outerwear from my mom's wardrobe collection. Personally, I love the look of denim with maxi dresses/skirts. My mom's denim jacket was kinda long so I'll bet it'll be keeping me pretty warm as we transition from winter to spring!


ACCESSORIES:





You've seen the bracelets and over-the-shoulder bag in the pictures above. What you haven't seen are these gray flats. You see, they used to have beading all over the bows, but slowly they began to fall off.  I know they may not look like the most presentable shoes out there but I still love them nonetheless. I was actually thinking of taking the beading out completely. What do you think?


Hope you liked my first lookbook ever! Comment below, If you'd like to see more posts of this nature.

Thank you and jazakallah khair for reading!

Peace, 

Ayesha.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts