New Beginnings? Let's Hope So

Asalamualykum!

Guess who is back?

ME. 

Well obviously, who else would it be?

Okay so yeah, I finished first year of university just last Thursday and I should have more time on my hands. (Here's hoping)

I don't know the direction for which I want this blog to go but for now it will be just an outlet for me to post stuff and hopefully be creative. 

I make no promises about anything special, or crazy, or wow-tastic but let's just see what happens. 

For now, I gotta go watch some Gossip Girl. 

Peace. 

L. 

P.S. Forgive me for the new logo, I worked hard on it, but I guess not hard enough since I can't figure out how to stop the colours from changing when I post the logo on here. So yeah, sorry for the atrocious logo. I tried. (edit: this logo has since been changed)

Comments

Popular Posts