Milkshake Madness

I've been putting off the milkshake post for far too long now. It is time. I present to you: The Chocolate Caramel Shake.





Lift those sleep-deprived, half drooped eyelids open my friends and read my next words carefully because what I am about to share with you is a well-kept family secret. 




Here we go.

You wouldn't think vanilla ice cream and basic caramel syrup goes well with a chocolate milk shake. What you don't know is that the vanilla adds the perfect amount of flavour to balance out the chocolate. And the caramel? Oh honey-or should I say caramel, Oh caramel, you are in a for a big surprise. 





The hijabisontheblogosphere's family secret:

Sevings: 3-4 cups

3 cups Milk
1/2 cup half and half
6 Tbsp. Nesquik powder/chocolate syrup
Caramel sauce
3 Cubes of Ice
1 large scoop Vanilla Ice cream
Whipped cream as topping





You will also need a blender, some spoons, measuring cups and a scoop!

Mix all your ingredients together and enjoy!

Note: You might not be able to make it as good as we do, but you can try. We have been making this for years. Good luck!!


Peace, 

Ayesha.

Comments

Popular Posts