How to: Food Presentation

I'm not a professional... just thought you might want to know.


Asalamualykum!


Today I decided to treat my family to some popcorn chicken. That's the only food I know how to prepare myself. So I thought I would prepare it in the most exquisite way possible.

The menu included, popcorn chicken, aioli dipping sauce, chocolate chip brownies, and popcorn. Get it? ...cause popcorn chicken and actual popcorn...yeah I tried.

So to fancy up my table I put the popcorn chicken in a bread box someone gifted my mom. I made sure to put wax paper underneath the chicken so that the bread box wouldn't get greasy as the chicken was fried with oil.







One thing I love is the colour white. And when it comes to dineware, white on white is the way to go. That's why I use a white bowl with a white spoon to hold the aioli sauce.





Now the brownies. I knew I wanted to have large square pieces piled on top of one another. I decided to put the popcorn on the same plate in a spur-of-the-moment decision. Just btw, chocolate covered popcorn is delicious. Try it some time.





I bought this wooden tile from dollarama for three bucks. It makes the best background for instagram pics, but today I used it on the dinner table. It fit in perfectly.





Peace,

Ayesha.

Comments

Popular Posts